PhenomenAwesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Time zone on the clan settings
Construction Guide EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:09 pm by Guest

» To link a thread to the clan vex
Construction Guide EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:42 am by Guest

» google doc spreadsheet shows changes in clan
Construction Guide EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:25 am by Guest

» Sneizure loves the Milestone capes
Construction Guide EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:51 pm by Guest

» FORUM UPDATE!!!!! W/ POLL (COME CHECK IT OUT)
Construction Guide EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:00 am by WealthRS

» Post Ranks
Construction Guide EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 pm by WealthRS

» Tydye"s skill training
Construction Guide EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:14 am by WealthRS

» Signature Service (free service)
Construction Guide EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:48 pm by Guest

» Queen Black Dragon Guide (using minimal gear is included)
Construction Guide EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:34 pm by WealthRS

Top posters
WealthRS
Construction Guide Vote_lcapConstruction Guide Voting_barConstruction Guide Vote_rcap 

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Construction Guide

Go down

Construction Guide Empty Construction Guide

Post by WealthRS Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:45 am

Hey guys! Im here for yet another guide!

So lets not waste words on an intro and get on with a guide!

Buying your House

In order to purchase a house, simply visit any real estate agent throughout runescape. The one I usually used was in Varrock on the east side on the road north of the bank. Simply talk to the agent, and purchase a house and you will be able to get to your house in whichever town it is located, or by using the house teleport spell. Once you have a house, you can build the required rooms which I will list as the levels progress.

Level 1-19 - Crude Wooden Chair

What you will need : Saw, Hammer, Planks, Nails

Until you get to a higher level, you will have to run/teleport to your house and to the bank in order to get your planks since you will not be able to use a butler of any sort. I used the ring of dueling in order to teleport to castle wars and used a house teleport tab to get to my house during this stage. Simply build a Parlour, and build and tear down the crude wooden chair until you hit level 19.

Level 19-22 - Oak Chair

What you will need: Oak Planks, Hammer, Saw

The same as the normal chairs, you will be building and tearing apart the Oak chairs until you hit level 22. You will no longer need any nails, you will only need the hammer and saw along with oak planks to build these. At level 20 you are able to hire a servant if you would prefer to not have to bank. You can simply bring noted planks instead and pay your servant to unnote these. From this point on, you will want to hire the best servant or butler possible for your level.

Level 22-33 - Oak Tables

What you will need: Oak planks, Hammer, Saw

You will now move over to your dining room where you will be building Oak tables until level 33. The process is exactly the same where you will be building and tearing the tables apart. Make sure you are using the best servant possible in order to help save time.

Level 33-74 - Oak Larders

What you will need: Saw, Hammer, Oak Planks

You will now move into the kitchen where you will be building Oak Larders until level 74. It uses the same process as everything else where you will be building and tearing the larder apart. Once you hit level 40, hire your butler who you will be keeping for a while since a demon butler is not required. The butler is fast enough and brings you enough supplies that you will be constantly moving and will not need the additional supplies a demon butler brings. Build these until you hit level 74, where you will be moving to the dungeon.

Level 74-99 - Oak Dungeon Doors

What you will need: Hammer, Saw, Oak Plank

Once you hit level 74, you can begin building your Oak Door's inside of your dungeon. These require 10 oak planks each, and will net you approximately 200K xp/hr. This will be a very fast way to get level 99 and very cost efficient, but if you are looking to get there as fast as possible and money is no object, then you can begin building mahogany tables inside of your dining room at level 52 and use mahoany rather than oak planks. This will increase your XP/hr, but it will also cost much more, so for the small amount of time saved, I would not reccomend using this option.

To get your butler into the dungeon, simply build a dining table, and ring the bell. He will then come down to the dungeon where you can begin getting him to unnote your planks.

Construction Skill Cape
You can buy the skill cape for construction from any Estate Agent.
WealthRS
WealthRS
Owner
Owner

http://http:/phenomenawesome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down