PhenomenAwesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Time zone on the clan settings
04.) Medium Clue Scrolls EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:09 pm by Guest

» To link a thread to the clan vex
04.) Medium Clue Scrolls EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:42 am by Guest

» google doc spreadsheet shows changes in clan
04.) Medium Clue Scrolls EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:25 am by Guest

» Sneizure loves the Milestone capes
04.) Medium Clue Scrolls EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:51 pm by Guest

» FORUM UPDATE!!!!! W/ POLL (COME CHECK IT OUT)
04.) Medium Clue Scrolls EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:00 am by WealthRS

» Post Ranks
04.) Medium Clue Scrolls EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 pm by WealthRS

» Tydye"s skill training
04.) Medium Clue Scrolls EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:14 am by WealthRS

» Signature Service (free service)
04.) Medium Clue Scrolls EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:48 pm by Guest

» Queen Black Dragon Guide (using minimal gear is included)
04.) Medium Clue Scrolls EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:34 pm by WealthRS

Top posters
WealthRS
04.) Medium Clue Scrolls Vote_lcap04.) Medium Clue Scrolls Voting_bar04.) Medium Clue Scrolls Vote_rcap 

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

04.) Medium Clue Scrolls

Go down

04.) Medium Clue Scrolls Empty 04.) Medium Clue Scrolls

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:05 pm

--------------------------------------------------Monsters-----------------------------------------------------

Mort'ton Steel Chests*, Mort'ton Black Chests*, Trouble Brewing mini game, Guard, Giant ant soldier, Giant Rock Crab, Men/Women (level-24), Tribesman, Cockatrice, Catablepon, Cyclops (lvl 56), Pyrefiend, Giant Skeleton, Fremennik Warrior, Jogre, Jungle Horror, Ice Warrior, Paladin, Vampire, Dagannoth, Skeleton, Mummies, Harpie Bug Swarm, Abyssal Leech, Sea Snake Hatchling, Sea Snake Young, Rock Crab, Cockroach soldier, Mighty Banshee, Rock Lobster, Undead troll.

* Note: These chests can only be opened with the correct key.

------------------------------------------------Riddles---------------------------------------------------------

In a village made of bamboo, look for some crates under one of the houses.

Tai Bwo Wannai Village

North of the best monkey restaurant on Karamja, look for the centre of the triangle of boats and search there.

The "monkey restaurant" is the banana plantation on Karamja. The dock next to it has a crate and 3 boats.

-----------------------------------------------Anagrams-------------------------------------------------------

HALT US

Luthas

Karamja Banana Plantation.

ICY FE

Fycie

In a cave in Ogre Country South of Gu'tanoth, directly to the North of NPC Rantz, in the valley where the Chompy Bird Hunting quest start is.

OK CO

Cook

Lumbridge Castle.

NOD MED

Edmond

East Ardougne, in the house North of the Castle. Challenge scroll solution here.

--------------------------------------------------Challenges---------------------------------------------------

How many cannons does Lumbridge Castle have?

How many pigeon cages are there around the back of Jerico's house?

What is 19 to the power of 3?

--------------------------------------------------Speak/Npc---------------------------------------------------

Speak to Brimstail.

Gnome Stronghold, east of the bridge on the west side of the Stronghold. Enter the hollowed rock, which leads to his cave.

Speak to Roavar.

Bar in Canifis.

-------------------------------------------------Emote/Outfit--------------------------------------------------

Beckon in Tai Bwo Wannai. Clap before you talk to me. Equip green dragonhide chaps, a ring of duelling, and a mithril helmet.

Cheer in the Ogre Pen in the Training Camp. Show you are angry before you talk to me. Equip a green dragonhide body and chaps, and a steel squareshield.

Cry in Catherby archery shop. Bow or curtsy before you talk to me. Equip a round red and black snelm, a hard leather body and an unblessed silver sickle.

Jump for joy in Yanille bank. Dance a jig before you talk to me. Equip an iron crossbow, adamant helmet and snakeskin chaps.

Panic by the mausoleum in Morytania. Wave before you speak to me. Equip a mithril plateskirt, maple shieldbow and no boots.

Twirl on the bridge by Barbarian Village. Salute before you talk to me. Equip an iron hatchet, steel kiteshield and mithril full helmet.

Yawn in the Castle Wars lobby. Shrug before you talk to me. Equip a ruby amulet, mithril scimitar and iron square shield.

----------------------------------------------------Maps-------------------------------------------------------

Building in West Rimmington.

McGrubor's Wood, to the West of Seers Village.

On the road to Mort'ton, South-west of the fishing spots and North of the Haunted Mine. You must have started the Nature Spirit Quest to enter Mort Myre Swamp to walk to Mort'ton.

--------------------------------------------------Coordinators------------------------------------------------

03 degrees 35 minutes south 13 degrees 35 minutes east

North-east of the Nature Altar and the Karamja Jungle mine. Clue scroll (medium).

04 degrees 13 minutes north 12 degrees 45 minutes east

Crandor, near the broken walls and pillars and scorpions toward the north-east. You must have at least started the Dragonslayer Quest to get onto Crandor Island.

11 degrees 05 minutes north 00 degrees 45 minutes west

Tree Gnome Stronghold, in the toad and worm swamp north-west of the Grand Tree

11 degrees 41 minutes north 14 degrees 58 minutes east

Burthorpe, east of the quest tent and south of the agility tutorial area, two step east of the blue-gray flag.

14 degrees 54 minutes 09 degrees 13 minutes east

South-west side of the swaying lyre tree east of Rellekka, north-west of golden apple tree, south-west of mountain camp.

--------------------------------------------------- Rewards---------------------------------------------------

Adamant bolts (25-48), Adamant dagger, Adamant full helm, Adamant hatchet, Adamant longsword, Adamant platebody, Adamant platebody (h5), Adamant 2h sword, Air rune(s)* (?-56), Ancient robe top, Armadyl robe legs, Bandit Camp Teleport(s)* (3-?), Bandos robe legs, Black elegant shirt, Coins* (693-?), Death rune(s) (?-20), Earth rune(s)* (?-79), Guthix arrow(s)* (?-45), Fetch casket scroll(s)* (17-?), Fire rune(s)* (?-300), Law rune(s)* (17-?), Nature rune(s)* (19-?), Red firelighter(s)* (4-?), Water rune(s)* (?-85)

* You can get from all clue scrolls

Last edited by Angelic Guardian on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 34 times in total

Back to top Go down

04.) Medium Clue Scrolls Empty Re: 04.) Medium Clue Scrolls

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Nicely done. Thank you for the clues.

Back to top Go down