PhenomenAwesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Time zone on the clan settings
Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:09 pm by Guest

» To link a thread to the clan vex
Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:42 am by Guest

» google doc spreadsheet shows changes in clan
Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:25 am by Guest

» Sneizure loves the Milestone capes
Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:51 pm by Guest

» FORUM UPDATE!!!!! W/ POLL (COME CHECK IT OUT)
Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:00 am by WealthRS

» Post Ranks
Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 pm by WealthRS

» Tydye"s skill training
Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:14 am by WealthRS

» Signature Service (free service)
Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:48 pm by Guest

» Queen Black Dragon Guide (using minimal gear is included)
Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:34 pm by WealthRS

Top posters
WealthRS
Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape Vote_lcapIntroduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape Voting_barIntroduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape Vote_rcap 

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape

Go down

Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape Empty Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Hello, my name is Severus. And I am here to tell you all about my clan
and the MMORPG RuneScape. My clan's name is Cosplay Mania, and we're a fun friendly family clan that enjoys helping out in the community and having with doing cosplay/roleplaying to on the online game RuneScape. RuneScape is this massive multi-online role playing game, it has lots of things to do; skills, quests.
You can even befriend players and kills monsters to level combat related skills; like attack, defense, strength, constitution, ranged, and magic, plus my favourite slayer. The skills RuneScape has are as listed; Attack, Strength, Defense, Constitution, Magic, Ranged, Prayer, Hunter, Slayer, Construction, Summoning, Mining, Smithing, Fishing, Cooking, Divination, Firemaking, Farming, Fletching, Woodcutting, Agility, Herblore, Thieving, Crafting, Runecrafting, Dungeoneering.
Now for my clan peace rangers, we are a type of a clan that helps out players with stuff, we even teach things too, such as account safety and how to get around the many different towns and cities laid out around RuneScape. We help with quests and skills too, we even some times hold clan events, places we usually will go to are Daemonheim for Dungeoneering, GWD (Godwars Dungeon) to battle with the general's and lieutenants of the Gods of RuneScape. The names of these gods are as listed; Saradomin, Guthix, Zamorak, Armadyl, Bandos, and Zaros. There are also demi-gods too. Their names are; Itchlarin, Sliske, Iban, Het, Scabaras, Amascut, Crondis, Elidinis, Tumenken, The Camel God, Apmeken, The Kendal.

Last edited by Angelic Guardian on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape Empty Re: Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Thanks for the Introduction!!!

Back to top Go down

Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape Empty Re: Introduction to Cosplay Mania and RuneScape

Post by WealthRS Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Very nice guide!
And if anybody who is viewing this that want to see some skill/ travel/quests/ or a bandos guide click on the Guide you want to see!

Quest Guides!
Skill Guides!
Bandos Guide!
Travel Guide!
Treasure Trail Guides!
WealthRS
WealthRS
Owner
Owner

http://http:/phenomenawesome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down