PhenomenAwesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Time zone on the clan settings
Fishing Guide EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:09 pm by Guest

» To link a thread to the clan vex
Fishing Guide EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:42 am by Guest

» google doc spreadsheet shows changes in clan
Fishing Guide EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:25 am by Guest

» Sneizure loves the Milestone capes
Fishing Guide EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:51 pm by Guest

» FORUM UPDATE!!!!! W/ POLL (COME CHECK IT OUT)
Fishing Guide EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:00 am by WealthRS

» Post Ranks
Fishing Guide EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 pm by WealthRS

» Tydye"s skill training
Fishing Guide EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:14 am by WealthRS

» Signature Service (free service)
Fishing Guide EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:48 pm by Guest

» Queen Black Dragon Guide (using minimal gear is included)
Fishing Guide EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:34 pm by WealthRS

Top posters
WealthRS
Fishing Guide Vote_lcapFishing Guide Voting_barFishing Guide Vote_rcap 

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Fishing Guide

Go down

Fishing Guide Empty Fishing Guide

Post by WealthRS Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:02 am

In this guide i will tell you the best,fastest and most profitable way to get 99 fishing.

Fishing is known to be as one of the easiest skills to master on Runescape. The reason for which it is believed to be one of the easiest is that it only takes a short amount of time to achieve 99 when in comparison to some of the harder skill-capes to get such as mining. To get 99 fishing from level 1 it takes around 5-7days playing time (depending on what you fish),when compared to other skills this is super easy and i recommend going for this skill-cape if you do not already own it. Now on with the guide Smile

Fastest and Profitable Method to 99 Fishing P2P
Levels 1-10 = Shrimp/Anchovies (Draynor Village)
Levels 10-20 = Herring/Sardines (Draynor Village)
Levels 20-48 = Trout and Salmon (Shillo Village) 50k xp P/H banking 60k P/H dropping
Levels 48-90 = Barbarian Fishing 50-90k xp P/H depending on Fishing level
Levels 90-99 = Rocktails (Living rock caverns) 50k xp P/H and 60m Profit when level 99.

Locations for P2P
Shrimp and Anchovies should be fished using a small fishing net at the fishing spot in Draynor Village near the willow trees.
Herring and Sardines should be fished using a fishing rod and bait at the fishing spot in Draynor Village near the willow trees.
Trout and Salmon should be fished using a fly-fishing rod and feathers at Shilo Village (if you have completed the quest) or at Barbarians village down by the river.
Barbarian fishing takes place at Otto's Grotto which is slightly south-east of the Barbarians outpost. In order for one to fish here they must have a barbarian fishing rod, if you do not have a barbarians fishing rod i will explain how to get one further on in this guide. As well as having a barbarians fishing rod you will also need fishing bait.
The living rock caverns can be accessed via the Dwarven mine which is north of Falador. I recommend that when fishing here you wear good armour just in case you are attacked by one of the creatures in the caverns and also log into world 84 as this will minimize the risk of being attacked due to the large volume of players that fish in that world. To fish here you will need living rock minerals.
The Barbarian Fishing Rod
Obtaining the rod is rather simple; all you have to do is speak to Otto Godblessed at his grotto about barbarian fishing, after you have done that search underneath his bed and you will find a barbarian fishing rod. Otto is found in his house slightly south west of the barbarian outpost and east of the gnome tree village. On the world map his house is named as Otto's Grotto.
Urns
The use of Urns when fishing are highly recommended as using them will increase your chance of catching fish. Using a decorated fishing urn will increase your xp rate of catching fish by 20 percent therefore making it really helpful to use. The decorated urn requires 76 crafting to make however this can be assisted by a player who has that level or higher.
I hope this guide helped you and gave you an insight into getting 99 Fishing, if it did please comment below as i really appreciate your comments and also remember to vote this page up, leave feed back via the quick action buttons thanks!!!

Fishing Skill Cape
You can buy the Fishing Skill Cape from the Master Fisher standing inside the Fishing Guild.
WealthRS
WealthRS
Owner
Owner

http://http:/phenomenawesome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down